To get the access to Varwin platform, you need to register on our https://varwin.com website. During registration, we ask you to provide the following information:
First name, Last name, E-mail, Phone, Location.
In addition to the information provided directly by you, we also collect:
Information obtained by accessing the site, including information regarding technical equipment (devices), technological interaction with the site (including host IP address, user's operating system, browser, geographical location, ISP, information obtained from accessing the camera, microphone, and other devices);
Information obtained automatically by accessing the cookies.
We collect information by placing cookies on a computer (or computer device). Cookies is a piece of text stored on your device by your web browser. Cookies stores information about visiting a website, recognizes you and your preferences every time you visit our website, and provides the functionality of the website, allowing us to provide services to our users upon request.
We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our site.
You may set your browser and your device settings to block cookies and local storage devices, but if you do so, you may not be able to access some of the features that website offers.
We use your personal data for purposes of:
1. Verifying your identity (for example when you return to the website and have already logged in);
2. Improving the design, style and usability of the website;
3. Detection, prevention and addressing technical issues;
4. Sending you service messages;
5. Generation of aggregated statistics about the users of our products and services;
6. Assisting in security and cyber-crime prevention;
7. Providing you with information about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you by letter, telephone, email or other forms of electronic communication.
The legal ground for processing personal data according to the above-listed purposes is your consent.
You may withdraw your consent at any time. You will not suffer any detriment for withdrawing your consent. If you withdraw your consent, this will not make processing which we undertook before you withdrew your consent unlawful. You can withdraw your consent by sending a letter to the email address: [email protected].
The rest of the data is therefore anonymous and will be used to analyse general market and website trends but without an identifiable personal information.
We use a network of servers including outside the European Union. This hardware is located in third-party data centers, but belongs to Varwin. We guarantee that the data will be adequately protected and that existing legal schemes such as those approved by the EU and the countries hosting the software and hardware for confidentiality will be respected, and reliable contractual standards will be implemented. If you want more information about our security measures, please write to us at [email protected].
Varwin takes the necessary technical and organisational security measures to protect and prevent loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control, including your personal data. Our technical specialists are constantly working to ensure that our site remains safe and secure.
We restrict access to personal information to Varwin employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
If you have a personal password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, do not forget your responsibility for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We share personal data with the following categories of third parties:
1. IT companies (hardware and software) that provide capacity and other services to support our products;
2. Fraud prevention and anti-spam services to protect the service from criminal activity;
3. Law enforcement agencies, if necessary, provide data on the law, as well as to protect life;
4. Payment and telecommunication companies for payment of our services.
We guarantee that these parties act in accordance with the data protection and confidentiality provisions of this Policy. We do our best to ensure that all data remains as anonymous.
In the event that Varwin or any of our partners who own your data legally transfers business or changes ownership, for example, due to the takeover by another company or the merger, reorganization or sale of all or part of the assets, as well as in case of insolvency, we can be required to disclose your personal information.
You have a number of rights under European Data Protection legislation if you are in EU, more specifically:
1. Right to be informed: what personal data an organization is processing and why;
2. Right of access: you can request a copy of your data;
3. Right of rectification: if the data held is inaccurate, you have the right to have it corrected;
4. Right to erasure: you have the right to have your data deleted in certain circumstances;
5. Right to restrict processing: in limited circumstances, you have the right to request that processing is stopped but the data retained;
6. Right to data portability: you can request a copy of your data in a machine-readable form that can be transferred to another provider;
7. Right to object: in certain circumstances (including where data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests or for the purposes of marketing) you may object to that processing;
8. Rights related to automated decision making including profiling: there are several rights in this area where processing carried out on a solely automated basis results in a decision which has legal or significant effects for the individual. In these circumstances your rights include the right to ensure that there is human intervention in the decision-making process.
If you want to exercise any of your rights listed above (as well as any other rights provided by applicable legislation) please email us at [email protected].
By completing a registration you confirm that you are of the legal age of majority in the country, state or province of your residence (which, for purposes of this Policy, is 16 for citizens of EU and 18 for citizens of other countries).
If we become aware of the registration of a user under the age of majority and the provision of their personal data, we will take measures to remove such profile and any information about it from our site.
If we deleted your profile because you violated our minimum age rule, we can save your email and IP addresses so you do not try to bypass our rules by creating a new profile.
If you have any complaints about how we handle your personal data, please contact us via e-mail [email protected] so we can resolve the issue, where possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint about any use of your information with the data protection regulator (supervisory authority).