STUDY – PLAY – CREATE
VARWIN XRMS is a platform allowing to create VR projects without any special skills from a user. The objects interaction logic could be set with visual "Blockly" constructor. You can easily introduce children to the logic basics before learning real programming languages.
Varwin's Head of Development and Innovation
Varwin Education covers areas even beyond VR development and programming. Creating projects in astronomy, biology, history and other subjects under a teachers' supervision students gain valuable knowledge and become more involved into the development process.
Personal Varwin Education Demo
In the video conference mode you will see our XRMS platform capabilities.
I will walk you through a process of a VR project creation. Your questions and ideas will be most welcome!
Schedule a personal demo today!
VARWIN EDUCATION DEMO
Downloading and Installing
1. Download and install VARWIN XRMS.
2. Download EDUCATION DEMO project.
3. Import EDUCATION DEMO project to XRMS by Drag&dropping it to the application window with the Projects page opened.
The project is distributed for free for educational purposes.
A VR headset is optional, but if you want to explore the demo, you need a computer with Windows 10 (x64)
Desktop usage without VR
– CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3,
– GPU: GeForce GTX 1030 or similar GPU,
– 8 Gb RAM,
– 10+ Gb hard drive free space.
– CPU: Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5,
– GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6 Gb or similar GPU,
– 16 Gb RAM,
– 10+ Gb hard drive free space,
– Interfaces: USB 3.0, HDMI 1.4, 2.0 or DisplayPort 1.3,
– Wired VR headset: any with Steam VR support (installing to PC required).
Interested in Varwin Education?
Leave your contact details and we will show you the product personally.