VR technology has passed its hype, and now its time to assess and pick the best applications. Retail stated to migrate in online space for quite a long time ago, but still, people love to visit trading centers as a part of family time, searching for emotions, or just spending their free time.
The era of the large trading centers is there, and while we prefer to think about such places as a nice place to be, the issue of safety is underestimated. The more people are concentrated in one spot, the higher the risks of accidents you get. When we think about retail personnel working in large trading centers, we have to care about several aspects, which directly influence their ability to act correctly of something terrible happens:
• Do they remember the instructions?
• Are they able to make the right decisions under stress?
• Are they really ready to take responsibility for other people, especially minors, when the situation goes out of control?
We think about these three questions when facing bad experiences like fire, earthquake, direct criminal threat, or health accidents. There’s never 911 waiting to knock your door when needed. So, retail managers have to develop advanced training programs, utilizing top technologies for better learning efficiency.
Which advantages can VR bring into health&safety environment training?
• Makes sure they learn NOW: no mobile phones or small talks during the class. Fully immersive environments keep you focused on the topic
• Feels like real: the right VR experiences can make you feel like you are in some stressful situation
• Better assessment precision: no papers, you can see how they really act when an accident happens
Why is Varwin an excellent solution?
We made to process of creating VR applications easy and almost online. For too long, hard-working business executives have struggled with balancing their daily tasks and partnering with code-focused unrelatable VR studios creating a minefield of consulting madness. Varwin changes the fabric of how enterprise organizations implement Virtual Reality into their workflow. Check out our solution at http://varwin.com/
Make the first step to order your first VR application, don’t spend time on feasibility study, just get your quote in 72 hours with the draft scenario!