The first half of August has passed, which means Varwin is back to share our latest news on the company development. In this article, you will find out about our platform updates, a new partnership and upcoming events and conferences we plan to participate in. Please, don’t forget to Clap if you appreciated this article. We hope that our experience will be useful to other VR businesses.
One of the most time consuming yet exciting updates for us is the 0.4.0 version Varwin platform release. Our developers have been working hard to improve the previous version of the platform, Varwin 0.3.6, released this May. The updated version includes minor changes, most of which will be invisible to the end-user, however, we believe they will make the overall Varwin experience more pleasant for our clients.
For more information regarding the platform update, please follow the link to our announcement on Medium: https://medium.com/@Varwin/platform-update-welcome-varwin-0-4-0-42a4ce89f8df
Following up the update our developers are making further improvements to the platform. They have already released 0.4.1 patch that aims to fix the weak spots of the latest update. Moreover, we have already started working on the next platform update — Varwin 0.5.0 — that will be available in the next couple of weeks.
What We Have Learned:
- Clients’ feedback is the driver of progress for us. We love to hear feedback, and always use our improvements on it. For example, our clients loved the recent addition of the Desktop Editor, so we kept it and improved it further. Please, make sure to test our platform and share your opinion in the comments under this post, or by emailing [email protected].
- We make sure to test every new addition multiple times in the developer mode before making it available to the users. This ensures a smoother development experience for our clients as they don’t run into problems using raw additions to the platform, and instead enjoy well-tested stable builds of the application.
Partnership With Inlusion Netforms
We are happy to announce a new partnership with Inlusion Netforms, a global IT company engaged in software and VR content development, 3D scanning and modeling of industrial objects as well as construction digitalization. Inlusion Netforms will now develop their projects on the Varwin platform, which will optimize the process of VR project development for their team.
Inlusion Netforms is an XR software developer for enterprise with clients ranging from Boeing to LUKOIL. They have a wealth of impressive projects across industries for large and small clients, and we are positive that together we will achieve even higher goals!
We at Varwin are happy to expose its platform to a bigger audience and introduce more people to an easier way of VR creation and management. Varwin platform will help streamline the VR project development process for Inlusion Netforms and its clients.
Inlusion Netforms, welcome aboard!
What We Have Learned:
- Partnerships help us to get noticed by a bigger audience and get more users to try our platform. At the same time, we can offer to streamline VR development for other companies and their clients, which is our competitive advantage.
- Press release is a great way to announce a new partnership. Besides that, we have also used our social media channels to attract our followers’ attention to this news.
Conferences and events are a great chance for us to introduce Varwin platform to a bigger audience and demonstrate its capabilities. We try to attend as many VR related events as possible and always search for new opportunities to network and share our ideas.
Here is the list of events we are definitely going to attend in the fall of 2019. If you are a VR enthusiast, make sure to check them out as well!
- World Class Corporate Extended Reality
Date: September 24–25
Place: Frankfurt, Germany
2. EWTS 2019 BrainXchange (Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit)
Date: September 17–19
Place: Dallas, Texas, USA
3. GITEX Technology Week 2019
Date: October 6–10
Place: Dubai, UAE
4. xRS Week 2019
Date: October 16–18
Place: San Francisco, California, USA
5. AWE EU (Augmented World Expo)
Date: October 17–18
Place: Munchen, Germany
6. Russian Tech Week (Russian VR/AR day)
Date: October 30–31
Place: Moscow, Russia
7. Web Summit 2019
Date: November 4–7
Place: Lisbon, Portugal
What We Have Learned:
- If you want to get to the top events in the industry, make sure to apply in advance. For example, we have recently applied for SXSWEDU that is going to take place in March 2020.
- We always update our pitch depending on the theme of the event we apply for. Such an approach significantly increases our chances of getting accepted. We also explore different formats of participation: stand, panel, speaker, etc. Depending on the format, we also alter our pitch.
If you still have not registered for our upcoming webinar that is going to take place on August 29th at 10:00 AM PST, please follow the link to the registration form: https://varwin.com/webinar_en
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn how “Wordpress for VR” can make life easier for both programmers and clients, how to speed the VR project development by 20–40%, and other interesting insights of VR development. The number of spaces is limited, so make sure to register in advance.
That is all from us for now. We hope you find these updates useful and can benefit from our experience. Please, subscribe to our Medium channel as well as other social media accounts. Stay productive with us!